17 May 2017, 11:30 a.m.
ASWGA superfine wool award winners
- Ed and Jill Hundy, “Windradeen”, Pyramul, NSW won the Cleckheaton Grand Champion Fleece Trophy, as well as the Class 90s and finer class, and were top-placed in the Mudgee region.
- Equal first in the 80s class went to winners of the Goulburn/Yass region fleece, Danny and Megan Picker, “Hill Creston Park”, Bigga, NSW and Ararat region winners Penny and Russell Hartwich, “Kelseldale”, Ballyrogan , VIC who also won the 74s class.
- Mark and Lesleann Waters, Riverton, Armidale, NSW, won the Class 70s and placed first in the New England region.
- James and Faye Pepper, “Mumballview”, Mumballup, Western Australia, placed first in the West Australian Region
- Ian and Margaret Humphry, “Avondale”, Springhurst, placed first in the Albury/Wodonga region
- Trevor and Kathy Mibus, “Glenara Merinos”, Hamilton, placed first in the Hamilton Region.
- Allan and Carolyn Phillips, Glen Stuart, Deddington, Tasmania placed first in the Tasmanian Region